- Watching old movies with my honey
love love love
- Cous-Cous salad from Whole FoodsI could eat this every. single. day. Seriously.
- Fawlty Towers! If you haven't seen this -- stop reading and go directly to Netflix. John Cleese made only 12 episodes and it is the best thing ever. You can't be in a bad mood after watching one. It's impossible....
- homemade whipped cream - my most recent perk of being married to a man who is a kitchen whiz. For mother's day: french toast with challah, strawberries and homemade whip cream. ah-may-zing.
- these crazy kids.... the reason I get up in the morning...
- laughing so hard my ribs hurt
- my lovely lovely friends
- driving and singing with the sunroof open
- Hawaii Five-0 The old one, yes, with Jack Lord and his hair... I've been working my way through all of the episodes on Netflix. I got started one day and can't stop....
- When my Meemaw says "chicken filly" for ChickFilA..
I absolutely adore this lady (that's my mom in the middle.). We have always been super close and at 91 she is still sassy and going strong. I can only hope to be half the amazing woman that she is.
(And a shout-out to my mom - you aren't a slacker either! Love ya!)